what we do
Sarah Owen Design is a graphic design studio based in Hobart, Tasmania. We are known for creating beautiful, simple and elegant designs and aim to provide our clients with a friendly and helpful experience through the design process from conception to completion.
If you are starting a new business we can assist in the creation of a complete identity, including logo, website, business cards, and other stationery. If you have an existing business and would like to renew your identity, or launch a new website, then we can help you too.
As well as websites, we have a proven background in designing signage, iPad and iPhone apps and print products, such as gift cards, custom illustrations, art catalogues and promotional material.
We always provide clients with an estimate before commencing work, and take pride in delivering completed design work on-time and on-budget to our clients’ satisfaction.
If you are interested in seeing what we can do for your business, please contact us today for a quote.
who we work with
Some of our current and recent clients include:
- The Tasmanian Theatre Company
- Karadi Aboriginal Corporation
- Penny Contemporary
- Musica Viva Tasmania
- Tasmania Performs
- Department of Justice, Office of the Public Guardian
- University of Tasmania, Accommodation Services
- Indigenous Land Council
- Art at the Point Gallery, Bruny Island
- Domaine A / Stoney Vineyard
- State Cinema and Bookshop, Hobart
- Working it Out
Previous clients we are proud to have worked with:
- Arts Tasmania
- Bett Gallery, Hobart
- Department of Health & Human Services (Bruny Island Health Centre)
- Department of Economic Development (Tasmanian Audit Office)
- Greening Australia, Tasmania
- Victorian AIDS Council
- Carnegie Gallery (Liminal, Stewart MacFarlane)
- Architects Designhaus
- Devonport Regional Gallery
Owner & Graphic Designer
Sarah has been practicing as a graphic designer for over 12 years and in that time has built a reputation for creating beautiful graphic design—often noted for its clean, simple lines and overall classic aesthetic.
Sarah specialises in user-interface and website design, but has also produced identities for projects and businesses, print designs and public artworks.